What if I told you that life is about you? Would you believe me? What if I told you that you have purpose and a dynamic influence in the world?
On tonight’s call we focused on the following main topics:
- All of life’s problems and situations have a root.
- Your soul is hungry. Be mindful of what you feed it.
- Affirm your identity and be confident in who God has called you to be.
- It’s a “Me” thing. It’s about “You”.
- Have a purpose-driven team to support you and help cultivate your ideas.
- The common factor and common denominator
You have purpose and you have vision. The world is made up of so many people and yet no two people are exactly the same. God created you a masterpiece and sometimes we don’t realize how truly powerful we are. We must seek out our identity and use our influence to help others. It’s time to shift our perspectives.
Life’s purpose is knocking on your door but you must open it. We are each designed and wired differently but all created to give God glory (Isaiah 43:7). Instead of focusing on the barriers in your life, how about focusing on ways you can be a blessing. After all, it is about you. 🙂
How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord , my rock and my redeemer. Psalms 19:12-14 NLT
Check out this week’s featured song!