Healing takes place in the mindset of a person.
This week I share the wonderful testimonies of healing that have taken place. Steve received his sight, Arshad & Ufah were healed, and Donna received healing from chronic back and knee pain. And there are so many more!
Here are some key points from the call:
- God is so accessible to us!
- He loves you passionately! John 3:16
- God wants to use us in great and mighty ways!
- God wants us to deliberately shine our light. Shine boldly in the midst of darkness. Matthew 5:14-16
- Have great expectancy in your heart! Hebrews 11:1
Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.” And when he comes, he will open the eyes of the blind and unplug the ears of the deaf. The lame will leap like a deer, and those who cannot speak will sing for joy! Springs will gush forth in the wilderness, and streams will water the wasteland.
Isaiah 35:4-6 NLT
If healing is something that you have been desiring to receive, ask God for it. Everything we need is available to us; we must believe in faith. He is the God of the impossible! Have a faith-filled week!