Blessed day to you all and Happy Easter! What an incredible sacrifice and work our Savior did for all humanity.
How have you all been doing? I know that this virus outbreak has effected us all and it’s been my prayer that we gain clarity/direction from God in this season. I’ve learned that in the midst of these trials gratefulness and prayer have been great antidotes. Although media shows a lot of negative news there’s truly so much to be grateful for. I’ll share 6 things with you all here that I’m grateful for:
- We just passed our 6th year anniversary here at Life to Your Soul on April 3rd! God is faithful and I’m thankful for all of your support.
- I’ve had more time to go for walks and meditating in God’s presence.
- My husband and I just celebrated our 6th month anniversary in March.
- I’m preparing something special that I’ll get to share with you all at the end of this year. : )
- I’m checking in with family and friends more often. This time away has helped me realize more the value of relationships.
- I’ve been creating more art! Drawings, sketches, and calligraphy in particular.
I’d love to hear what you all have been up to or how you’ve been coping during this time.
Remember that Christ gave us hope for times like these. For all of you who may have experienced sickness, trauma, or death of friends and loved ones, my heart goes out to you. May God’s peace renew you day by day. You are not alone.
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33 NKJV
I pray that you experience healing, comfort, and peace during these trying times. Happy Resurrection Day.